Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
Owning a recreational vehicle (RV) is a big responsibility. Because they double as both homes and vehicles, they are susceptible to various accidents. RV insurance can provide motorhome owners with financial protection against unforeseeable out-of-pocket expenses following an accident.
What Does RV Insurance Cover?
RV insurance varies among policyholders but commonly includes coverages such as:
- Liability insurance helps insure against damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
- Collision insurance helps cover damage to your vehicle after a wreck or collision with an object (e.g., a street sign).
- Comprehensive insurance helps pay for vehicle damage from non-collision mishaps, such as weather damage.
- Medical payments coverage (MedPay) helps cover your medical bills and passengers’ expenses after an accident.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to MedPay coverage as it helps cover medical bills for you and your passengers following an accident. However, it may also provide wage replacement benefits and coverage for funeral costs, regardless of who was at fault.
- Campsite and vacation coverage helps cover liabilities associated with using the RV as a vacation property.
- Full-time residence insurance is intended for those permanently living in their RVs.
Additional coverages might include roadside assistance, rental car coverage and expense protection options. Reach out to Nicholas A. Consoles Insurance Agency, Inc., to learn more about policy options.
Is RV Insurance Mandatory?
Massachusetts requires RV owners to carry a minimum of liability, PIP and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. Not limiting yourself to the minimum coverage is essential because carrying sufficient insurance can significantly limit potential accident expenses.
How Much Is RV Insurance?
RV insurance costs can vary significantly among motorhome owners. Insurance rates are often determined by factors such as a policyholder’s claims history and RV model. The agents at Nicholas A. Consoles Insurance Agency, Inc., can help you learn about possible policy prices.
Reach Out Today
If you are an RV owner near Peabody, Massachusetts, we are here to help. The experienced agents at Nicholas A. Consoles Insurance Agency, Inc., can assist you in learning more about RV insurance policies to help you decide on the right coverage for your motorhome.
Reach out to our agency today at 978-223-4037 to learn about potential policies.