Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Any business can experience unforeseen dangers that could threaten the company’s operational livelihood. Insurance protection can lessen a business’s risk exposure and help protect its financial and operational security if an accident, lawsuit, natural disaster or unexpected peril occurs. Business insurance can help you manage your company’s risks, offering financial protection from possible operational losses.
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
Business insurance isn’t one specific policy but a combination of insurance policies. The purpose of business insurance is to ensure the security of your business, so you can choose the types of insurance your company needs for optimal protection.
Consoles Insurance Agency offers numerous types of business coverage and can help you select appropriate insurance for your company’s needs and risks. These coverages include:
- General liability insurance may cover expenses and attorney fees resulting from injuries or property damage claims for which your business may be legally responsible. If an injured third party decides to sue, this coverage may also cover costs. General liability insurance typically has four coverage elements:
Premises liability may cover you if a person not employed at your business becomes injured on your property.
Products liability may cover you if a product or service causes injury to someone’s body or damages a consumer’s personal property.
A personal injury is if your business inflicts physical, financial or mental damage to a third party.
Advertisement injuries are caused by your business’s alleged misinformation, copyright infringement or slander.
- Commercial auto may help cover the costs of an auto accident if you or an employee is at fault. This insurance may also help pay for damaged property and medical expenses.
- Commercial property insurance may help if your business has a loss from a fire, explosion, burst pipe, storm or theft. This coverage may also reimburse you for losses or damage to your building, leased or owned equipment and other property at your business.
- Cyber liability insurance may help protect your business if a cyberattack or interruption causes a loss in data, revenue and trust between you and your customers.
- Employment practices liability insurance may help cover wrongful acts that might occur during the employment process, such as claims of discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment and retaliation. This insurance may also reimburse you for the lawsuit costs, judgments and settlements.
- Professional liability insurance, often referred to as errors and omissions (E&O) insurance, protects your business against claims that a service your business provided caused a customer harm because of a mistake on your part or because your business didn’t perform a service.
- Workers’ compensation may cover medical bills or wage replacement for employees with work-related injuries; it is required in most states.
What Business Coverage Should I Have?
Your choice of policy coverage depends on your company location, size, number of employees and your specific industry. We can review the operations of your business to help you choose appropriate coverages that offer you the best protection for your company.
Is Business Insurance Required by Law?
Massachusetts requires all businesses to have workers’ compensation insurance, regardless of the number of hours employees work. Other types of insurance coverage may also be beneficial to have as well, and we can help you put together a business insurance package that meets your company’s needs.
Coverage for Your Business’s Livelihood
We are committed to protecting your business so you can focus on your company’s operations—call 978-223-4037 to speak with a Consoles Insurance Agency team member to get started on your business policy.