Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Car insurance is essential coverage. You face various risks on the road and having an auto insurance policy can help protect you financially if an accident occurs.
What Does Auto Insurance Include?
Auto insurance coverage varies, but a standard policy might include the following:
- Liability insurance helps insure against claims arising from damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck. Massachusetts requires all drivers to carry minimum amounts of auto liability coverage.
Bodily injury liability coverage helps cover their medical bills (and in some cases, deaths).
Property damage liability helps pay for damage to the other driver’s property, such as their car.
- Collision insurance helps cover damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive Insurance helps pay for non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
- Medical payments (MedPay) coverage helps pay for your medical bills and those of your passengers if injuries are sustained in an accident.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage helps to pay for your medical bills and lost wages that are caused by an accident. Massachusetts drivers are required to carry minimum amounts of PIP coverage.
- Uninsured/underinsured Insurance helps insure against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
The state of Massachusetts requires all drivers to carry the minimum amount of liability insurance. Other auto insurance needs generally vary depending on the car owner. Factors such as car model, location and usage might play a role in determining the coverage you’ll need. The agents at Nicholas A. Consoles Insurance Agency can help you choose the right amount of auto insurance for you and your car.
Contact Our Agency
If you are a car owner near Peabody, Massachusetts, the experienced agents at Nicholas A. Consoles Insurance Agency can assist you in educating yourself on potential auto insurance policies so you can decide on the right coverage for you and your car.
Contact our agency today at 978-223-4037 to learn more.