Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homes are highly personal to their owners. Filled with their treasured belongings, it’s also usually where they’ve invested a lot of their money. These valued residences are the reason insurance is essential. Homeowners insurance can give you the needed protection for your home and possessions, enabling you to financially recover if your home or belongings are damaged or destroyed in a covered incident.
What Is Homeowners Insurance?
Homeowners insurance is a package policy that includes home protection and liability coverage. These are vital protections a home policy typically provides:
- Coverage for your home’s structure may help pay to repair or rebuild your home if it’s damaged or destroyed by fire, hurricane, hail, lightning or other disaster listed in the policy. It generally won’t pay for damage caused by a flood, earthquake or routine wear and tear—you may want supplemental coverage for floods and earthquakes.
- Coverage for personal belongings may help pay for your possessions damaged or destroyed in a covered disaster. However, you may want to purchase a personal property endorsement or floater if you own
expensive items such as jewelry or furs.
- Liability protection may help cover the costs of medical bills and lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage that you or your family members cause to others. It may also pay for damage caused by pets. The liability portion of your policy may also help pay your court costs and any awards up to your policy’s limit. Some people may purchase an additional umbrella or excess liability policy for broader coverage, including claims for libel and slander.
- Additional living expenses may pay your living costs if you need to live elsewhere because of a covered disaster. This coverage may also pay your hotel bills, restaurant meals and other living expenses.
You may want to add specific policy endorsements and expanded coverage options to protect your home thoroughly. Other considerations you may want to discuss with your insurance agent include:
- Earthquake and windstorm endorsements
- Umbrella liability insurance
How Much Home Insurance Do I Need for a Mortgage?
Your mortgage lender may require you to have home insurance before financing your home. Without coverage, you may have to cover damages personally, which can be costly. Even if your lender doesn’t require you to have home insurance, you may want to buy a policy for the financial protection it can provide in an accident or disaster. Regarding the amount of home insurance you may need, Nicholas A. Consoles Insurance Agency, Inc. can help ensure you have appropriate protection for your home.
Get the Protection You Need
Homeowners insurance protects you financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. This coverage is essential because your home is likely one of your most significant investments. Consoles Insurance Agency, Inc. has served the North Shore of Massachusetts for over 50 years. Call us at 978-223-4037 to get the needed protection for your financial livelihood.